Mr. and Mrs. Walker - Cedar Springs, Michigan
What can I say about Jake and Hayley? These two have a wonderful sense of humor. I photographed their engagement and maternity photos, and never left not smiling. It helps that they are incredibly photogenic too.
The morning of the wedding, it poured. It rained cats and dogs. Luckily, they kept a bright positive demeanor. (Like they were in love or something ;) ) The rain cleared away, and we were left with the most GORGEOUS light.
Some things to look for;
- The beautiful vintage engagement ring.
- The soft light at the last minute indoor ceremony. (Thank you Benjamin's Barn!)
- The Pinterest Perfect table settings by Gigi and Leclede
- Bullet accessories, and the actual guns. (Because why not.)
- Hayley's succulent bouquet and hair piece by Rockford Flower Shop.
- The Maggie Sottero wedding gown from Becker's Bridal
- Above and Beyond catering's flame-tastic macaroni man
- Tonya Plekes' naked cake.
Thank you to Alex Hardy for being an awesome assistant and second photographer.